Bow Mar Yacht Club
The New NORM is here.......2020 Norm Tanner Regatta
Notice of Race
It’s ON. Changes for social distancing are highlighted in yellow.
We want to see you at the 2020 Norm Tanner Memorial Snipe Regatta. It will be the weekend of July 11th and 12that the Bow Mar Lake and Yacht Club in Littleton Colorado.
The schedule of events is:
Saturday July 11th
– Registration (ONLINE for Social distance.)
12:00 – Lunch & Skippers meeting (sack lunch will be provided, no buffet)
1:00 – Four races back-to-back
4:30 Junior regatta before Dinner (might move to Sunday morning depending on conditions).
6:30 – Dinner Party post sailing 6:30ish at a private residence with appropriate distancing.
Sunday July 12th
11:00 – Lunch (sack lunch)
12:00 – Three races back-to-back
3:30 - Awards
· Entry fee is $80. This includes lunch on Saturday and Sunday, dinner and party Saturday night, and awards The club is not providing drinks at the lake for social distance concerns. BYOB (alcohol is allowed) and the entry has been reduced $20 from 2019. (NO GLASS CONTAINERS PLEASE).
If you are coming in from out of town, we would be glad to find housing for you, or you can stay in a close by Hotel. Hotel information is below. We have Bow Mar Yacht Club members who would be happy to let you set up camp in their yard or stay in their home.
If you have any other questions, please contact:\
- Mike Slouka 303 618 4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eliot Payson at 303-886-0819 or email at email@example.com
- Steve Tautz at 303-794-0385 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Slouka, Eliot Payson
‐ Steve Tautz at 720‐320‐7830 or email at stautz@lat‐lon.com
Sincerely, Bow Mar Snipe Fleet 640
copyright Bow Mar Yacht Club
Bow Mar Yacht Club, 5380 Lakeshore Drive, Bow Mar CO 80123